Student Creativity Program for 2019
- 030001700061 Ichtiwa Aruni Putri “Optimalization of Baby-led Weaning as Method of Providing Supplementary Feeding”
- 030001600003 Afifah Rachma Komala Dewi “Relationship Between Menopausal Syndrome and Quality of Life in Women Aged 40-55 Years”
- 030001600001 Ellen “Relationship Between Parity and Hypertension In Women Of Reproductive Age”
- 030001600002 Adriah Marini Saputri “Relationship Between Sleep Duration and Hand Grip In Senior College Students”
- 030001600102 Muhammad Ilyas “Relationship Between Calcium Intake and Hand Grip In Elderly”
- 030001800064 Muhammad Rifky “First Aid for Dummies App”
- 030001600096 Mohammad Ridho Devantoro “Analysis of Antibiotic Usage Patterns For Management Of Antibiotic-resistant Sexually Transmitted Diseases in Jakarta (National Scientific Meeting)”
- 030001600146 Shafa Nada Saphira “Relationship Between Picky Eater Behavior And Nutritional Status Of Children Aged 4-6 Years“
- 030001600087 Lutpi Amalia Safitri “Relationship Between Family Support And Elderly Independence In Activities Of Daily Living”
- 030001600101 Muhammad Rian Fathurrahman “Effect of Moringa oleifera On Rats with Induced Diabetes Mellitus”
- 030001600048 Fadhila Amaliah Ramadhani “Relationship Between Work Shift and Cognitive Fuction in Nurses“
- 030001600026 Chrisnoventa Veneranda “Relationship Between Blood Group Incompatibility and Incidence Of Jaundice in Neonates”
- 030001600030 Derry Arkan Prabowo “Relationship Between Milk Consumption and Cognitive Function In Elderly”
Student Creativity Program for 2018
- 03016101 Muhammad Rian Faturrahman “Effect of Moringa oleifera On Rats with Induced Diabetes Mellitus”
- 03015142 Nita Irawan Anugrah Pratama “Comparison of Sexual Dysfunction Between Females on Oral Contraceptives and Females on Injectable Contraceptives”
Coaching Clinic for Student Creativity Program based on the Coaching Clinic For Student Creativity Program Grant of the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education. This activity is organized in cooperation with the Adhoc Team for Consolidation of Student Creativity Programs and the Learning and Student Affairs Services from the Office for Student Affairs and Alumni of the Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University, the Student Executive Board of the Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University, the Higher Education Service Institute for Region 3, and the Research Institute of Trisakti University.
The authors of the material were Drs. Imam Yuwono MM, Head of the Department of Academic and Student Affairs of the Higher Education Service Institute for Region 3 of the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education and Dr. Astri Rinanti MT, Director of the Research Institute of Trisakti University.
This coaching clinic is the realization of the commitment of the Office for Student Affairs to strengthen research among the students of the Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University that is associated with the Five-field Student Creativity Program, AI and GT Student Creative Writing Programs and Growth for Knowledge Student Creativity Program.
The activities were attended by students of the classes of 2016/2017/2018 who were taking the courses of research methodology, undergraduate thesis proposal, and undergraduate thesis lectures, and by outstanding students.
The activities were expected to increase the interest of the students in research and in submitting proposals for the Grant Fund for the Student Creativity Program, and to increase the quality and quantity of the Student Creativity Program on the Trisakti University campus.