The graduates of the Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University have the Association of Alumni of the Trisakti University. The association was founded on January 18, 1985 and on July 7, 1996 the association was merged with the Trisakti Higher Schools and Academies into the Association of Trisakti Alumni. In a brief meeting of the alumni of Trisakti University on August 12, 2003, it was deemed necessary to establish a special umbrella organization for the alumni of Trisakti University. Subsequently in the National Assembly that was held for the first time by the alumni of Trisakti University on November 26 – 27, 2004, the Association of Alumni of Trisakti University was reestablished and was expected to gather all alumni of Trisakti University in realizing the ideals in accordance with the Articles of Association. The Association of Alumni of Trisakti University is located in Jakarta, is based on Pancasila and the Constitution of 1945, is characterized by professional mutual cooperation, and is oriented to the almamater and the community. The aims of the Association of Alumni of Trisakti University are:
- To serve The Almighty God, to advance science and knowledge, to practice Pancasila, to have a nation and a community.
- To play an active and responsible role in the formation of unity and … of the Indonesian people to move to the realization of the ideals of the Indonesian National Development.
- To preserve, maintain, and hold in high regard the Educational Institutions of Trisakti University in accordance with the vision and mission of Trisakti University .
- To play a role in the guidance /development of the almamater and the community, and to fight for the interests of its members.
- To struggle for the interests and advancement of its members, particularly to develop and apply its science and expertise to be able to be of the greatest benefit for the community, People, and Nation in particular and mankind in general.
To achieve its goals, the Association of Alumni of Trisakti University endeavors to assist its members in practicing and developing scientific works for the members in particular and the community and people in general, by the following means:
- Advance suggestions and ideas in support of national development based on the results of studies, seminars, and other scientific meetings.
- Develop science, technology and the arts for the sake of achieving the welfare of the Indonesian community.
- Improve communications between members through communications media and periodic meetings.
- Unify and deepen the social responsibility of the alumni of Trisakti University for the development of the Vision and Mission of Trisakti University
- Organize and develop cooperative relationships with institutes/institutions of similar aims, both nationally and overseas
- Do other legal efforts to support the achievement of the organizational goals.
There are several activities and their results of the association of alumni for the advancement of the study program with regard to the following:
- Improvement of the learning process
The executive summary report from the Tracer Study has presented the suggestions and inputs from the alumni in connection with the improvement of the learning process (both academic and non-academic). For example, during the education for medical scientist and for the medical profession, the students have received material on basic clinical skills that aims at providing the graduates with good clinical skills. Involvement of the students in research of their lecturers has also been increased. Improvement of student facilities such as construction of a special Student Hall for the activities of the student organization. The Student Creativity Program is to be filled by involving the Academic counselorsto write a research proposal and to conduct the research. An Adhoc Team is to be formed for improving the quality and quantity of Student Affairs programs. In the Work Meeting of the Faculty of Medicine of Trisakti University on July 5-7, 2019, that was attended by the Leadership of the Faculty of Medicine and representatives of the lecturers, was also discussed the Alumni Tracer Study that was presented by Vice Dean 3
The fund-raising activities have officially not yet started, but financial support by alumni have once been conducted for natural disaster mitigation. Support from alumni was given through the Faculty in the “Trisakti concern for the Lombok earthquake“ activity on August 22-28, 2018. Monetary assistance from the alumni to the amount of of 3.6 million rupiah was handed over to the Trisakti Medical Assistance Team (TBMT) for distribution among the victims of natural disasters
- Information on employment opportunities
In the Tracer Study website various career development information is shown from various users. Notes on employment opportunities is made known to the Alumni by the Faculty by affixing on the alumni announcement sheets, also in social media groups of each class
Through the Tracer Study are tracked the alumni employed in the regions or in companies and are being involved as contact person in the association of alumni for career development or education of the alumni. Alumni who are employed provide employment openings to the Faculty and the Alumni Career Development group. The alumni also form social media groups in order to be able to enlarge and improve the network, for purposes of education as well as employment.